informal theme

partay, partay, eh?!




So I did go to a friends' sister's debut celebration (yes, i'm not that friends with Van yet, but soon we'll be). I wasn't able to attend Jayme's 18th birthday way back in college. At least, I get to attend Vanessa's tonight while Jayme and I need a catching up to do. It was a filipiniana-themed event and that's cool since wearing the national costume became quite outdated for young people.

It was a long night. But it's good to be in that room filled with people. Yes, I need to be a people-person more than what I am now.



Not for me tonight.



That's my inaanak, Zabee, who has become an eloquent reader at five. Behind her is my stage-mother friend, Jie (as she is fondly called now). #proudofbothgirls



Typical of kids at parties.



Boyfriend is singing. One thing I'm sure right now is that I'm not in Reload.



His second song. Hataw! #younglove



Her second dress. She's the debutante. Yeah, i also mistook this for a wrong photo.



Bests in gown. Filipinas rock!



And here's a pic of us tonight. A toast to friendship! God's gift is sweet.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters